Sunday, July 6, 2008

Jesse goes to the cabin































My first trip was to the family cabin. I had never been here before, but it looked very similar to where I lived in Whidbey Island. But without the eagles. I liked to be outside on my leash, but the mosquitoes were very big and liked to bite me. Also the squirrels would sit from their branches and chirp at me. While at the cabin we did lots of fun things like go visit big springs where there were lots of seagulls but not too many fish. We also went to Yellowstone Park and had lunch near the river. It was very pretty there and I got to snack on some of the leftover sandwiches. Yum!

4 comments:

gabe and family said...

This dog must be really loved to have its own blog. We are searching for a house for you Jesse, so you can join us...
Your human family

grandma ricks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
grandma ricks said...

Thanks my human family! I miss you but am being well cared for. Grandma R. put up some fencing around the backyard so now I can run around with dakota. And won't escape when other dogs or people walk by.

gabe and family said...

hi ya jesse!!!! i miss you so much i see you have been having fun:) be good for grandma and christine
ashlin